Start Time (ie 5:30pm): 11:00 am
End Time (ie 7:30pm): 12:00 pm
Have a freakishly fun time on Halloween at RA Sushi Bar Restaurant’s Boo Bash as you chow down on a variety of Boo Bites, and sip on Potent Potions. Wicked Halloween décor and haunting music will keep the fun going all day and night. Plus, those dressed in the best costumes may pocket some serious treats, such as RA Sushi gift certificates!
Sink your teeth into RA’s Boo Bites, including:
• Zombie Roll ($8): spicy salmon, cucumber, cilantro and jalapeño rolled and topped with avocado and sriracha.
• The Black Widow Roll ($10): crispy soft shell crab, kaiware sprouts, kani kama crab mix rolled in rice and soy paper, then topped with shredded daikon, spicy mayo and eel sauce.
• The Wicked Shrimp ($8.99): crispy shrimp served on a bed of mixed greens, with a creamy ginger teriyaki dipping sauce.
Cast a spell with one of RA Sushi’s Potent Potions, such as:
• Witches Brew (single $9/double $18): a bubbling blend of Southern Comfort, Amaretto Disaronno, cold sake, liqueurs and tropical juices.
• Frozen Black Lagoon ($7) is a spine tingling mix of sparkling white wines, Bacardi Rum, yuzu, and peach and strawberry purées.
• Geisha’s Spell ($7) is a magical concoction of cold lemonade, Skyy Raspberry vodka, Chambord, fresh lemon sour and a splash of soda.